Spring/Summer/Fall (April – Sept.)
- Rate: $40 per kayak, includes tax, lifejacket, paddle, and shuttle service.
Winter (Oct. – March)
- Please give us a call to book from October to March. (931) 858-5222
- – This form is for the Happy Hollow Trip (6 Mile). For longer trips, please call us at (931) 858-5222.
- – Please, show up 30 mins before your check-in time.
- – If you need 13 or more single person kayaks, please call us at (931) 858-5222.
- – We provide you a paddle, PFD, and transportation to and from the river.
- – The check-in times are subject to change depending on the Center Hill Dam generation schedule.
- – Remember your fishing licenses and trout stamp if needed.
- – Let us handle the stress of making your lunches for your trip!
- – To provide you with the freshest shore lunch, your sandwiches are prepared shortly before your check-in time. We ask you please do not change the shore lunch order.
Caney Fork River Map – Click Map For Bigger Size